All guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion. Please note the new Clear Bag Policy below for 2021.
Will Call is located at the Red Hat Amphitheater Box Office for picking up tickets the night of the show and is open on show days, 2-9 PM.
Professional cameras (those with a detachable lens) and video/audio recording devices are not permitted inside the amphitheater. The policy on non-professional cameras differs from show to show depending on each band's preference.
Lawn chairs are not permitted inside the amphitheater. You may bring a small blanket.
The Red Hat Amphitheater offers a variety of food, beer, and wine for sale.
All children age 2 and under are allowed in for free.
Select shows will have a General Admission pit. The pit will be sectioned off with no seats as it will be standing room only.
NEW Bag Policy
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, we have implemented the following bag policy: we will allow clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bags (no larger than 12"x6"x12") and or small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5"x6.5").
These items are not allowed inside Red Hat Amphitheater.
- No outside food or beverage with the exception of one factory-sealed bottle of water per person
- Bags that do not meet our updated Bag Policy (above).
- No umbrellas
- No lawn chairs
- No weapons of any kind, including pocket knives, wallet chains, mace. These items cannot be checked-in at Guest Services.
- No alcohol
- No drugs
- No glass bottles or cans
- No skateboards or in-line skates
- No fireworks
- No baby strollers
- No professional cameras (those with a detachable lens), video and audio recording devices (including GoPros or tablets)
- No selfie sticks
- No hula hoops
- No glow sticks
- No smoking other than in designated smoking areas
- No coolers
- No sunscreen or bug spray (both will be available at Guest Services)
- No moshing or crowd surfing
These items are allowed inside of Red Hat Amphitheater.
- One factory-sealed bottle of water per guest (maximum size of one liter)
- Small blankets
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bags (no larger than 12"x6"x12") and/or small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5"x6.5")
- Portable cell phone charger stick