- Bags: All guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion. Please note the Clear Bag Policy below
- Weather: All performances go on rain or shine. Updates will be provided day-of-show via social media: Instagram | Twitter | FaceBook
- Will Call is located at the Red Hat Amphitheater Box Office for picking up tickets the night of the show and is open on show days, 2-9 PM
- Professional Cameras (those with a detachable lens) and video/audio recording devices are not permitted inside the amphitheater. The policy on non-professional cameras differs from show to show depending on each band's preference
- *NEW* Lawn chairs are now available for rent. Inventory is limited, preorder here to guarantee one for the show. Personal lawn chairs are not allowed in the venue.*Please note lawn chairs will not be rented out for Band Together and personal lawn chairs are not allowed inside the venue.
- Food and Beverage: The Red Hat Amphitheater offers a variety of food, beer, and wine for sale
- Children: All children age 2 and under are allowed in for free
- Pit Access: Select shows will have a General Admission pit. The pit will be sectioned off with no seats as it will be standing room only
- Re-entry is not permitted. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought in with you. If you do leave at any point in the evening; you will not be allowed back in without a new ticket.
- Fast Lane: Ticket holders will enter at Gate 1 (intersection of Cabarrus and McDowell St)
- Day of Show information: Click here
- Identification is not required to enter the venue
- No Overnight Camping Allowed. If lining up during the day, bring water/sunscreen, as shade is limited. There is no access to restrooms before the doors open for an event.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the amphitheater. A smoking section is provided outside Gate 4
- Cashless Venue: To enable a contactless experience, we've gone cashless! All points of sale will only accept credit, debit, or mobile pay. Got cash? Convert cash, dollar for dollar with no charges, to a prepaid debit card at the main merchandise stand inside the venue at the bottom of Gate 2 ramp.
- Social District: Red Hat Amphitheater is apart of the Sip N' Stroll Downtown Social District.
- Sip N' Stroll drinks may be purchased here. Drink Responsibly - be 21.
- Outside beverages are not allowed in Red Hat Amphitheater.
- Alcoholic beverages must:
- Only be in designated social district containers.
- Only be possessed and consumed during the days and hours set by the City:
- Seven days a week from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- A single patron cannot be sold or delivered alcoholic beverage drinks in excess of:
- Not more than two alcoholic beverage drinks at one time if any of the following: Beer or Wine.
- Not more than one alcoholic beverage at one time if an alcoholic beverage drink contains liquor.
- A person must dispose of any alcoholic beverage before exiting the social district unless entering a business within the social district that allows alcoholic beverages to be brought inside the business.
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, we have implemented the following bag policy: we will allow clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bags (no larger than 12"x6"x12") and or small clutch bags (no larger than 6"x9").
Guests who arrive with an unapproved bag will be required to either return the bag to their vehicle or check it at guest services (located at Gate 2) and pay $10 for a clear bag to put their contents into.
These items are not allowed inside Red Hat Amphitheater.
- No outside food or beverage with the exception of one factory-sealed bottle of water per person
- Bags that do not meet our updated Bag Policy (above).
- No umbrellas
- No lawn chairs
- No posters or signage
- No weapons of any kind, including pocket knives, wallet chains, mace. These items cannot be checked-in at Guest Services.
- No alcohol
- No drugs
- No glass bottles or cans
- No skateboards or in-line skates
- No fireworks
- No baby strollers
- No professional cameras (those with a detachable lens), video and audio recording devices (including GoPros or tablets)
- No selfie sticks
- No hula hoops
- No glow sticks
- No smoking other than in designated smoking areas
- No coolers
- No aerosol sunscreen or bug spray
- No moshing or crowd surfing
- No full facepaint
These items are allowed inside of Red Hat Amphitheater.
- One factory-sealed bottle of water per guest (maximum size of one liter) which may be refilled at our water fountains located outside the restrooms by Section 1.
- Small blankets
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bags (no larger than 12"x6"x12") and/or small clutch bags (no larger than 6"x9")
- Portable cell phone charger stick
- Poster tubes
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Non-aerosol sunscreen
All guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion.