No Outside Food or Beverages Allowed
We do not allow outside food & beverage to be brought into the venue, except for one factory-sealed bottle of water per person, which may be refilled at our water fountains located outside the restrooms by Section 1.
To enable a contactless experience, we've gone cashless! All points of sale will only accept credit, debit, or mobile pay. Got cash? Convert cash, dollar for dollar with no charges, to a prepaid debit card at our cash-to-card kiosk.
*NEW* Food Truck Menu
NC PORK BELLY BURNT END SANDWICH
with southern kale slaw, crispy onions, pickle chips, and a bourbon BBQ sauce on a brioche bun
NC GRASS-FED BEEF BURGER
with Fogwood Farms tomato jam, hoop cheddar cheese, local bib lettuce, and an heirloom tomato on a brioche bun
with Fogwood Farms tomato jam, local bib lettuce, and an heirloom tomato on a brioche bun
with NC pork belly burnt ends, cheese, and bourbon BBQ sauce
pastured raised. local farmers. farm to table.
We're proud to serve locally sourced meats through our partners at Firsthand Foods, a women-owned food hub that sells local meats from North Carolina farms. We invite you to learn more about Firsthand Foods on their website here.
Concessions Food Menu
Nachos & Cheese
Jumbo Soft Pretzels
All-Beef Hot Dogs
Carolina Kettle Chips
Eastern NC style BBQ Sandwich
Clouds Sky Lime
Crank Arm Road Hazard
Foothills Hoppyum Ipa
Noda Lil Slurp
Raleigh Brewing The First Squeeze
Trivento Pinot Grigio
White Street Kölsch
Wicked Weed Dragonburst Sour
Sierra Nevada Hazy IPA
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Wicked Weed Napoleon
Diet Mountain Dew
Proverb Pinot Grigio (by the bottle)
Proverb Cabernet Sauvignon (by the bottle)
Dark Horse Rose
Dark Horse Pinot Grigio
Dark Horse Pinot Noir
Starborough Sauvignon Blanc
Barefoot Pinot Grigio
Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon
Bacardi Superior Rum
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Ketel One Vodka
Mystic Vision Vodka
Sip N' Stroll
- Social District: Red Hat Amphitheater is apart of the Sip N' Stroll Downtown Social District.
- Sip N' Stroll drinks may be purchased here. Drink Responsibly - be 21.
- Outside beverages are not allowed in Red Hat Amphitheater.
- Alcoholic beverages must:
- Only be in designated social district containers.
- Only be possessed and consumed during the days and hours set by the City:
- Seven days a week from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- A single patron cannot be sold or delivered alcoholic beverage drinks in excess of:
- Not more than two alcoholic beverage drinks at one time if any of the following: Beer or Wine.
- Not more than one alcoholic beverage at one time if an alcoholic beverage drink contains liquor.
- A person must dispose of any alcoholic beverage before exiting the social district unless entering a business within the social district that allows alcoholic beverages to be brought inside the business.