About the Venue: Policies and FAQ
Our 5,990-capacity Amphitheater is THE venue for live concerts, festivals and events in downtown Raleigh.
Frequently Asked Questions (click question to view answer)
Professional cameras (those with detachable lens), video and audio recording devices are not permitted inside the amphitheater.
- The policy on non-professional cameras differs from show to show depending on each band's preference.
Lawn chairs are not permitted inside the amphitheater. You may bring a small blanket.
For the shows that have a General Audience pit, this area will be sectioned off with no seats as it will be standing room only. Only some shows will have a General Admission pit.
Will Call is located at the Red Hat Amphitheater Box Office for picking up tickets the night of the show. The Red Hat Amphitheater Box Office is located at 500 South McDowell Street, right outside of Gate 1 to the Red Hat Amphitheater (intersection of Cabarrus and McDowell St). This Box office will only be open on show days starting at 2pm.
Tickets are available to purchase in person daily at:
The Duke Energy Center Box Office (9am-5:30pm)
2 East South Street Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion's Box Office (10am-4pm)
3801 Rock Quarry Road Raleigh, NC
- Or Online at www.LiveNation.com
Accessible Parking is located on the 1st level of each garage.
The Red Hat Amphitheater provides a variety of beer and wine for sale. Beer is sold either bottled/canned or from the draft in a 16 oz or 24oz size. View our list of beverages available for purchase within the amphitheater.
The following items are not allowed inside the Red Hat Amphitheater:
No Large Backpacks - wide strap (bookbag and larger)
No Outside food & beverage (one sealed bottle of water is permitted)
- No Umbrellas
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives & wallet chains)
- No alcohol & drugs
- No glass bottles & cans
- No skateboards & in-line skates
- No fireworks
- No baby strollers
- No umbrellas
- No professional cameras (those with detachable lens), video and audio, recording devices
- No lawn chairs
- No smoking other than in designated smoking areas
The following is a list of items you may bring into the Red Hat Amphitheater:
- One factory-sealed bottle of water per guest (maximum size one liter)
- Small blankets
- Small backpacks (string over the shoulder), pocketbooks, purses and handbags
*All children 2 and under are free.
***ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO BAG SEARCHES AND VARIOUS LEVELS OF SCREENING SUBJECT TO ARTIST OR MANAGEMENT DISCRETION***